Wednesday 12 March 2014

WHY AM I NOT FIRST?

Few minutes ago, I read some tweets that asked this very question - Why am I not FIRST in anyone's life ?

This is a feeling I personally feel most of us have felt at some point of our lives. We put our heart and soul into various relationships,be it with parent,siblings,friends,husbands,sons,daughters, etc and yet we feel that they don't give you half as much importance as you give them.

I am no psychologist, but I think,the day man could have an internal meter that instinctive told him "Buddy,this person is just patronising you" or "Stop falling back to do things for this person,you mean nothing to them" humankind will be spared off a LOT of anguish of just not being GOOD ENOUGH!

4 comments:

  1. such is life.......If there's anything I've learnt in the last few years, it's that it's best to show love towards those who truly care about us instead of running behind those who don't give a damn......... yes, it takes a few falls, but one learns eventually..... may be i have too much ego to take such nonsense from others *wink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are lucky you have learnt the lesson well Masti. So many of us....keeping banging our heads on the wrong walls on a daily basis.

      May wisdom shine upon us all. SOON!

      Delete
    2. amen to that vixie, may wisdom shine upon all of us

      Delete
    3. May the light of such wisdom shine upon me NOW!

      Delete