Saturday 17 October 2015

ADIEU REPORTERS - ROMANCE BHI

As we bid farewell to the show of a lifetime, I sit reminiscing on the episodes passed.

The confession, the sitting near the table, the date, the I LOVE YOU in numerous languages........

But the episode that to me will forever represent KaYa's love is the Green Room Hug episode. Such joy, such happiness, such love. An episode that I can watch umpteen number of times and then some.

Kaash like for the show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, someone had compiled all the KaYa love scenes. It would be a keepsake.

And by now, you must have understood I am a die hard romantic.

So since I can't edit Nor make VMs, I will slowly, hopefully, compile all the JSPs together (Hope I succeed) and also, make a compilation of my reviews from Episode 1 onwards. It will take time I know......but time hi time hoga....coz after Reporters, I won't be able to watch any other show.

A big HUGE THANK YOU to #SrishtiAryaBehl #GoldieBehl #SammeerArora # Rajeev Khandelwal #KritikaKamra and the all the cast and crew of #Reporters for a Once-In-A-Lifetime show.

No comments:

Post a Comment