Monday 16 June 2014

INDIA FORUMS, YOU CAN'T SHUT US ALL UP!

This is a post that I made on IF earlier this evening :

"Direct Link
ReportQuotePosted: 16 June 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Heard rumours that members are getting banned on the orders of certain people. 
So I thought I rather hear it from the horses' mouth :

ON WHAT GROUNDS CAN I BE BANNED?

No, I haven't been warned or anything. Just curious whether this is a forum for members,by members or whether I will get banned on the wimp and fancy of non-members.

I am sure this topic will be closed and no answer shall be received.ClapClapClap

But if I do get an answer, it sure would be nice.


Edited by VixenCatVsc94 - 16 June 2014 at 4:28am"
And now the post is deleted!!

Anyone who has read the posts on my blog will know, I call a spade a spade.
Whether it is because IF owner knows an actor and obliges him by banning members, I think a chance SHOULD be given to the members who endured the cyber bullying, the ones who got shut up for saying plain & simple honest truth A CHANCE to say their side.


10 comments:

  1. aww.. luks lyk deir nly deir humshakals hav place der

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never liked IF anyways!! & Rules are anyways meant to be broken!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And when did I ever shut up because of some really petty thinking?

      Delete
  3. I never liked IF anyways!! & Rules are anyways meant to be broken!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. power may allow them to block a question but never makes them eligible to answer.. pity their petty souls !

    ReplyDelete
  5. power may allow them to block a question but never makes them eligible to answer.. pity their petty souls !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it was a simple enough question ! What a hitler style reply!

      Delete
  6. LOL, vixie, you are certainly leading a very interesting life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Masti,

      ROFLMAO!!

      You know my views on truth up close & personally!!

      And ALL I asked was a question. What a kowtowing owner!

      Delete
  7. Hahahaha. Now if the person concerned had been Shahrukh,Salman or Ashish!

    ReplyDelete