Thursday 13 February 2014

SHE MEANS MORE TO ME THAN A VALENTINE - 14th FEBRUARY

I was recovering a surgery,new to twitter,bored as hell, when suddenly, on my screen popped a question :

"Do you know which episode this scene is from?"

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon brought along with it,not just a fantastic Jodi, but some of my very,very close friends. And the above question, proved to be the beginning of a wonderful friendship. 

Fangurling,ranting,odes,poems,tears and laughter all followed. But through it all, forged a friendship that needs no show nor actors.


Happy Birthday Aayu.

At this juncture of my life, I wish I had made that visit and hugged you as much as I wanted.

Have a great day,Aayu. May God shower all his blessings on you,now and hamesha.

Aise hi bann Gaye dost hum,
Aise hi bann Gaye dost hum,
Ab therei Bina Jee nahi Sakte,
Chahe din ho ya Raat.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Vixxy... I'm so glad to have found you online in this virtual world. Thanks for answering my question that day otherwise I would have missed out on such a great friend like you.
    I wish we meet soon in Asli Duniya!!
    Till then lots of hugs and kisses.. Muaahhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should thank you Aayu, for continuing to chat with me after I replied to your query.

      Between Vimal and you,you have been there for me through thick and thin. In my heart,you have a real place for yourself.

      Love you Hamesha!

      Delete